Founded in 2017, FINLIT Nepal is dedicated to expanding economic opportunity for Nepalese living in poverty through program and policy innovation. We work with governments, businesses, and community groups to develop and promote financial literacy, policies, programs and resources that transform lives and foster the prosperity of all Nepalese.
Our aim is to ensure that all financially vulnerable Nepalese have access to the financial programs, products, and advice they need to build their financial wellbeing.
FINLIT Nepal is the pathway to a financially inclusive nation.
- Promotes self-sufficiency by teaching individuals how to proactively improve their financial health.
- Supports un- and underbanked individuals in accessing and participating in financial services.
- Increases equitable opportunities for economic advancement by prioritizing low-income and
- Provides age-appropriate financial education that meets or exceeds state-specific standards.
- Enhances financial resiliency among underserved populations.
- Creates communities within which the need for financial education is recognized, and all sectors work collaboratively towards increased financial literacy.